Winners do not become winners when they win the event but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The following events held at Inter-School levels, have truly brought out the fact that winners are not born but are made through the tests of their determination perseverance & mettle.
- Inter-School competitions are vital to refine the inherent skills of the students and instil confidence in our students participated in several competitions and bagged various prizes.
Here is a brief reflection of Inter-School competitions.
- Jashne – A – Azadi competition was held at Grads International School, Noida on 9th August, 2019 where 66 teams of 18 schools participated, Renaissance School won the second and third position in Junior Category & Third position in Senior Category respectively.
|Team – 1||Team – 2||Team – 1|
|Second Position||Third Position||Third Position|
|Advika – VIIC Mukti – VIID Lokesh – VIIID||Saksham Bhardwaj – VIIC Arima Nigam – VIIID Bhoomika Singh – VIIIC||Prashasti – XI AAnshita – XIC Lakshay – XIIA|
- Jagran Public School, Noida conducted the Yoga Competition on 08th August, 2019. More than 12 schools participated in this event.
Renaissance School put up an exemplary performance and emerged as the overall champion in this prestigious competition bagging first position.
Public School, Bulandshahr conducted an Inter-School Hindi
Debate competition on 10th August, 2019 where 13 schools participated.
In this, Vani Aggarwal (XII-A) secured 2nd
position for best speaker against the motion whereas the Khushi Teotia (XI-A) won 3rd position
for speaker for the motion, while our school bagged 3rd position
among 15 schools.
- In ‘CREO – 2019’, a three days event held at Nehru World School, Ghaziabad, where more than 63 schools participated our school bagged 9th position overall among them and secured First position in ‘Paint a Story’ & third position in ‘Rhythm’.
‘Paint a Story’ Students are – Khushi Agarwal (XC), Arpita Tomar (XC), Vidhi Singh (XE), Susajjit Singh (XE), Rijwani Bharadwaj (XB), Pranjali Garg (IXB).
‘Rhythm Event’ Students are— Adheesh Singh (XIIA), Priyanshi (VIIID), Nitya (VIIID), Shrey (VIIIA), Rachit Baliyan (XB), Tanvi Yadav (XB), Shreya (VIIC), Jeevansh Sharma (VIIB), Somya (XB), Rohan (XB).
- Tushika Garg of class IXB won third position in Essay Competition organised by Income Tax Department on 24th July, 2019 where 27 schools participated.