Renaissance School gives equal importance to sport as education.
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS IN VARIOUS TOURNAMENTS ORGANISED BY CBSE:
- Champion in DPS, Bulandshahr Basketball championship (Boys)
- Winner in both Boys & Girls in Santosh International championship in Basketball.
- Winner in Nirmala Convent School, Bulandshahr, Basketball championship (Boys).
- In Basketball, beating Bangladesh in quarter-final in EXPO at CMS, Lucknow (Boys).
- Placed in quarter- final in CBSE cluster –III in both boys and girls.
- Winner in All saints’ volley Ball tournament (Boys).
- Made its way to semi-final in CBSE cluster III volley ball in Muzaffarnagar.
- Had III position at Sharma Inter College, Bulandshahr.
- Qualified III round in East Zone chess Championship held at Alpine Public School, Khurja. In it Kirti Aggarwal, Mahima Prakash and Rajat Sagar participated.
- Participated in cluster-III Athletics meet at U.S. Nagar, Abhinav Teotia got 4th position in 100m race, Mayank Singh got III position in 200m race and Prithvi Chauhan stood 5th position in long jump.
- On the eve of 15 years of excellence, Our school organised the Inter School Debate Competition. In this prestigious event, 12 CBSE affiliated Schools participated.
- Anuradha Gaur (XI-C) secured first position.
- B.K. Secondary School, Jahangirabad Bulandshahr organised on English Elocution Competition. Khushi Teotia (VII-C) and Idris (VIII-A) appeared as the winners on the podium.
- Sanskar Bharti, Bulandshahr organised a speech competition in Hindi. For her excellent speech, Mitiksha Gupta, X-C got a special prize..
- Khalsa School, Bulandshahr organised the Inter School debate competition Anuradha Gaur (XI-C )and Himani Sharma (XI-A) won the second position and grabbed the trophy.
- A HINDI SPEECH COMPETITION was organized by Hindi Sahitya Parishad, Bulandshar .The School won the winning trophy for the Fifth Time continuously. And Mitiksha clinched the first position and Vaibhav Yadav had a consolation prize.
- Mitiksha Gupta bagged the 2nd position in HINDI DEBATE competition organized by District Exhibition, Bulandshahr.
- National Children Science Congress was held at Nodal Level .Our 4 students of class XI-A – Vivek, Prasoon, Abhinav and Shashank qualified for the district level and reserved a seat for the state level at Kanpur, Uttar pradesh. At state level, Prasoon Yadav demonstrated his presentation and was awarded with a medal and a certificate.
16 students were selected to participate in state level sports events in both the groups.
IN UNDER-19 BOYS BASKETBALL
- Himank Suri
- Ankit Kumar
UNDER-19 GIRLS BASKETBALL
- Arti Sirohi
- Alisha Arora
- Garima Chauhan
IN U-14 BOYS BASKETBALL
- Mihir Upadhyay
- Samarth Upadhyay
- Manas Upadhyay
IN SENIOR STATE LEVEL VOLLEY BALL
- Aman Saxena
- Abhay Mallick
- Shashank Kumar
IN JUNIOR STATE VOLLEY BALL
- Jatin Singh
- Abhay Mallick
- Aman Saxena
These students hoisted the school flag by their excellent performances.
In 2009 Mayank Singh was selected for senior state Athletics.